Customer Service Representative
If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team!
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the ability to problem solve.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists team with managing orders, tracking fuel levels, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Assist as needed with reports, month-end, invoices, and required paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least two years in a sales support/customer service role
- Experience resolving issues
- Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Strong organizational and time management skills