If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Sales Assistant!
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the ability to problem solve.
Successful candidates will have some or all of the follow skill sets and experience:
· Assists team with managing orders, tracking fuel levels, etc.
· Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
· Assist as needed with reports, month-end, invoices, and required paperwork
· Identifies and resolves customer issues
· Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
Qualifications and Skills
· High school diploma or GED required
· At least two years in a sales support/customer service role
· Experience resolving issues
· Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks
· Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Basic math skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills